Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.03.10



Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.03.10 15:30
In the 2nd ‘天’ folder..

Stare From a Horror Movie

김희철 2009.03.10 15:30

In real fact..

-

I am smiling like a kid eating a 쮸쮸바 (Jyujyubar=some popsicle?)

but my mouth can’t be seen (-┏)

-

I just..

-

Happened to stare at people

But they said I’m too scary and ran away(-┏)

-

Actually..

I’m a warm-hearted angel, yet people don’t even know..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I beat them all up and (became a) devilㄱㄱ

Credits; LoveChul + ilovejr@superduperlove.wordpress.com
Original Source; 김희철 미니홈피

No comments:

Post a Comment