Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kyuhyun + Yesung + Donghae + Siwon UFO Replies

Yesung

Fan : Oppa, I want to be kissed !!
Yesung : You can do that with your boyfriend

Fan : Oppa, I have a bellyache
Yesung : Go to a WC

Fan : Oppa, I miss you so much, oppa miss me too ?
Yesung : But I dont know you

Fan : Oppa, who am I ?
Yesung : Human

Fan : Where is here ?
Yesung : Earth

Fan : Our babies…
Yesung : How old are you…babies ?

Fan : SJ is 1 Leeteuk 2 HeeChul 3 Yesung…..13 KyuHyun, so who is 14th member ?
Yesung : Ghost (and all the people left comments complained that they all wanted Yesung to answered it’s ELF but instead, he wrote “ghost”)

KyuHyun

Fan : DongHae oppa, what are you doing ? Play game with me
Shiwon : DongHae is not here
Kyu : Let’s play game with me

Fan : Sungmin oppa, whenever I think about you I cant concentrate on studying
Kyu : Whenever Sungmin hyung thinks about me, he cant concentrate on doing anything either

Fan : Oppa, I wont go to bed until you reply to me
Kyu : You can sleep now ^^

Fan : Oppa, should I choose EunTeuk or KangTeuk ?
Kyu : KyuTeuk

Fan : DongHae oppa, can I think about you ?
Kyu : No, think about me

Fan : I love you baby (in Konglish)
Kyu : I love you so much baby (in Konglish)

**
Fan : What do you live for ? I live because of you
Hae : Like Hyukjae can live because he eats banana ?
Won : I do too…I cant live without ELF

Fan : I love you, honey
Hae : I love you, honey

Fan : Oppa is cool, very cool !
Hae : Me ?

credit : Onsaemiro fancafe + gorgeous18@wordpress

translated by evanesco@soompi

1 comment:

  1. Oppa siwon i love you so much .. You are soo soo beautiful and sexy =^_^=

    ReplyDelete